Wednesday 16 May 2018

A new start?

It was because of something a dancer said that I shut down my blog over a year ago and because of something a dancer said that I have restarted. 

Actually, several people wrote to ask if I would restart or if they could join a private readership (there never was such a thing).  Or they simply said nice things. I nearly did restart several times. I am grateful for those private messages. They meant a lot.

Irene and Man Yung's blog and Tango Chamuyo are the tango blogs I keep up with these days. I am poor at writing short comments yet I don't like cluttering up other peoples blogs with my ramblings. Three times now I've written long comments for Irene and Man Yung's blog. One of them certainly I posted which Irene kindly used for her subsequent post. 

But it got me thinking: "If you can't help but say something, why not reopen your own blog and spare Irene's poor readers your paragraph length remarks?  Litter your own blog!  Practice concision on other people's blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Felicity,

    You are always welcome leaving comments on our blog! Your long and short comments are great, and not at all rambling. Thank you very much for reading us.

    I am so happy you have reopened your blog, I am going to enjoy going through all your past posts :-)

    Irene (and Man Yung)

    ReplyDelete